Raj Kapoor Fanclub
Welcome to Raj Kapoor Fanclub...
This forum wants to give a chance to all Raj Kapoor’s fans to experience him once again through unique and exclusive features about his films, included the less known and hard to find.
His songs, those that are most famous and the ones you’ve never had the chance to hear, instrumental music, exclusive pictures and reliable information about him, his co workers, heroines, his biographer and more
If you feel like sharing this same dream and passion, you are welcome to join the forum and interact with other fans.
Regards from the Raj Kapoor Forum team
Come and Join Us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raj Kapoor Fanclub
Welcome to Raj Kapoor Fanclub...
This forum wants to give a chance to all Raj Kapoor’s fans to experience him once again through unique and exclusive features about his films, included the less known and hard to find.
His songs, those that are most famous and the ones you’ve never had the chance to hear, instrumental music, exclusive pictures and reliable information about him, his co workers, heroines, his biographer and more
If you feel like sharing this same dream and passion, you are welcome to join the forum and interact with other fans.
Regards from the Raj Kapoor Forum team
Come and Join Us!
Raj Kapoor Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Namaste Everyone

3 posters

Go down

Namaste Everyone Empty Namaste Everyone

Post by girlie87 Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Hello everyone!
My name is Sukhjeet Kaur. I just joined this forum. I am from India and the reason I have joined this forum is of course Sir Mr. Raj Kapoor. I am his huge fan. You will be surprised to know that its my bday today, and i spend 5 hrs in reading each & every article, thread, videos etc.
Being a fan of the legend, Sir Kapoor, this site has been proved to be a real pleasure that let me know about so much about Mr. Raj Kapoor. Great work and contribution by you all.
Thanking You
Regards
Sukhjeet
God Bless!!!
girlie87
girlie87

Back to top Go down

Namaste Everyone Empty Re: Namaste Everyone

Post by RajKapoorFan Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Hi Sukhjeet and welcome to our forum. we always like to welcome more raj kapoor fan to our forum. I sure you keep enjoy this place more and meet more of Raj Kapoor fans. Thanks for join Smile
RajKapoorFan
RajKapoorFan
Administrator
Administrator

https://rajkapoorfanclub.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Namaste Everyone Empty Re: Namaste Everyone

Post by Rajat Tyagi Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:37 pm

WELCOME AND ENJOY!!........
Rajat Tyagi
Rajat Tyagi
populer Member