Raj Kapoor Fanclub
Welcome to Raj Kapoor Fanclub...
This forum wants to give a chance to all Raj Kapoor’s fans to experience him once again through unique and exclusive features about his films, included the less known and hard to find.
His songs, those that are most famous and the ones you’ve never had the chance to hear, instrumental music, exclusive pictures and reliable information about him, his co workers, heroines, his biographer and more
If you feel like sharing this same dream and passion, you are welcome to join the forum and interact with other fans.
Regards from the Raj Kapoor Forum team
Come and Join Us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raj Kapoor Fanclub
Welcome to Raj Kapoor Fanclub...
This forum wants to give a chance to all Raj Kapoor’s fans to experience him once again through unique and exclusive features about his films, included the less known and hard to find.
His songs, those that are most famous and the ones you’ve never had the chance to hear, instrumental music, exclusive pictures and reliable information about him, his co workers, heroines, his biographer and more
If you feel like sharing this same dream and passion, you are welcome to join the forum and interact with other fans.
Regards from the Raj Kapoor Forum team
Come and Join Us!
Raj Kapoor Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to upload photos

Go down

How to upload photos Empty How to upload photos

Post by RajKapoorFan Wed May 19, 2010 1:30 pm

Uploding Photo

So how wily we upload photo this how we do at…

First you need to open a user on one of this website
Photobuket
ImageShack

Now… how do I upload photos and post on the forum
It so easy
Get to the website I use Photobucket so How show you how to us at.. (The true that the two website work the same)
When I wont to upload photos or even a video I click on Upload Image and video

How to upload photos 01-4

Then Choosing the file that I wont to upload them.. if you like to upload more then when file just keep the ctrl botton in the keyboard pressed and click on the files that you wont..
How to upload photos 02-2

After the upload will be done you will see the next page…
How to upload photos 03-3
Just click save…

After this you going to see this page…
How to upload photos 04

Just choose mark the IMG Code and copy this to the post….
And this it how you can uploading photo
RajKapoorFan
RajKapoorFan
Administrator
Administrator

https://rajkapoorfanclub.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down